Alright, I feel like I need to chime in on this whole Digg HD-DVD controversy.
This hex code somehow allows you to crack the HD-DVD copy protection. Alright, that's cool. How does it work? I have yet to see a link that tells me how to use this mysterious code, but I've been off doing other shit too. But wait, Digg gets a cease and desist notice to take the shit down. Alright, that's expected. It's not like they have big red barns of money stationed throughout California, so yeah, of COURSE they're going to take the stories down. Hell, we don't want to see Digg sued into nothingness, do we? So then the stories with the key get deleted. But wait, 10 TRILLION OTHER LITTLE SHITS post it again, and AGAIN, AND AGAIN.
But wait, then 12 billion other people link to articles discussing the HD-DVD thing and how OH LAWDY WE IS BEIN CENSORED. Now, the entire front page is filled with this crap (nevermind the fact that anyone who cares already has the code). But wait, now stories about the HD-DVD thing are getting dugg down. Well it MUST be the admins, right! I mean, as opposed to getting rid of a story the PERMANENT WAY they must be using digg bots to digg them all down.
Are you people serious? It's not mystical ninja digg bots digging you idiots down. It's the fact that people are SICK of seeing shit about the HD-DVD code and they want to see ACTUAL TECH STORIES. Quite your bitching! You made your point, now for the love of Christ, start adding and digging regular stories. Hell, if the admins DID decide to just delete ALL of the HD-DVD stuff thats on the front page right now, I'd cheer. I want to see something interesting, not the same old shit rehashed 12 billion times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment